Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mumbai

I wouldn't give Mumbai a great review if you are looking for a place to vacation, but should you find yourself headed that way -- stay at the Grand Hyatt and thank me after you eat six freshly baked croissants in one sitting. This is Biddy hanging out by the window in our room.

Oh the city of Mumbai, it's one of the most hopeless, exhausting places on earth. I cannot believe my dear husband has been there more than once, and I'm thinking of returning.


Ahhh, the most beautiful place in the city -- St.Catherine's. Crossroads keeps this place operational. Seriously, it's fully funded by crazy revolutionaries that don't hold onto cash too tightly.
Sharon, IJM saint. Yep, she's that beautiful -- inside and out.
Cana meeting all of the girls at St.Catherine's. She likes to be in the middle of the action.


Cana dancing with one of the sisters at St.Catherine's. She's naked because it was crazy hot.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I am so glad you posted pics, Rachel! You did capture beautiful moments while you were there. Oh, what Mumbai has to teach us...

Lindsey Potzick said...

I want to go to Mumbai one day. Who knows? Maybe by the time I take the trip Mumbai could be almost fixed with all the love we're pouring into the place!